Heritage Law Office was established in June of 2000. For the first few years, my office was maintained in Western Washington, however in 2010, I relocated to Cle Elum.
In 2013, my daughter Liz Gagley joined the firm to study in the WSBA Rule 6 program. We have continued to grow through the years and in 2017, Stephanie joined the firm as a Legal Assistant. We are pleased she joined our team.
Here are a few reasons to choose Heritage Law Offices in Cle Elum for your legal needs:
I founded Heritage Law Offices in Washington in 2000. I have many years of legal and professional experience to put to work on behalf of each and every client. My daughter, Liz Gagley, joined the firm in 2013 and is currently a licensed legal intern and will be an attorney in the near future. Together we work hard to identify and to solve the issues our clients bring.
- Client Issues— Meeting a client's needs is not just about solving a legal problem; it is also about developing a good attorney-client relationship and identifying solutions that fit the client's needs. Something that works for one client may not work for another, so we want to know our clients well enough to help identify what works.
- Communication — We work hard to maintain excellent client relations and communication. We discuss each client's options and provide the information necessary for them to make informed decisions. It is only when you have all of the information that you can make good choices about your future.
- Knowledge is Key — Before hiring an attorney, ask the attorney how often they appear in that specific court and whether they know the prosecutor or judge by name. We know the court procedures, the judges, and the prosecutors of the courts where we take cases.
- Honesty — When you work with us, you will receive honest, upfront answers to your questions, even if they are not the answers you are hoping to hear. Sometimes your best option is not to hire an attorney
- Free consultations — It doesn't cost you anything to learn about your rights and options, so feel free to contact us today. Heritage Law Office should be the first place you call. If we cannot help you, we will refer you to another qualified attorney who can.
Handling Traffic Offenses And Other Areas Of Practice
Our firm serves individuals, families and businesses in Kittitas County and the surrounding areas throughout Washington State. We provide representation for clients in a variety of traffic-related matters, including drunk driving, traffic tickets, misdemeanors and gross misdemeanors, and driver's license suspension hearings (Department of Licensing, or DOL, hearings).
We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of clients and strive to achieve the best possible result for each client we serve.
Contact Heritage Law Office Today
We serve clients in Kittitas County and throughout Eastern, Central and Western Washington. For a fee consultation, contact our law office in Cle Elum. For assistance, call 509-899-5375 or by email.