Heritage Law Office was established in June of 2000 by Joyce Heritage. For the first few years, our office was maintained in Western Washington, however in 2010, we relocated to Cle Elum. In 2022, Joyce moved to Yakima and is more accessible for short notice hearings further east.
In 2013, Liz Gagley joined the firm to study in the WSBA Rule 6 program and she became an attorney in January 2019. We have continued to grow through the years.
Here are a few reasons to choose Heritage Law Office in Cle Elum and Yakima for your legal needs.
We have many years of legal and professional experience to put to work on behalf of each and every client. Together we work hard to identify and to solve the issues our clients bring.
- Client Issues— Meeting a client's needs is not just about solving a legal problem; it is also about developing a good attorney-client relationship and identifying solutions that fit the client's needs. Something that works for one client may not work for another, so we want to know our clients well enough to help identify what works.
- Communication — We work hard to maintain excellent client relations and communication. We discuss each client's options and provide the information necessary for them to make informed decisions. It is only when you have all of the information that you can make good choices about your future.
- Knowledge is Key — Before hiring an attorney, ask the attorney how often they appear in that specific court and whether they know the prosecutor or judge by name. We know the court procedures, the judges, and the prosecutors of the courts where we take cases.
- Honesty — When you work with us, you will receive honest, upfront answers to your questions, even if they are not the answers you are hoping to hear. Sometimes your best option is not to hire an attorney
- Free consultations — It doesn't cost you anything to learn about your rights and options, so feel free to contact us today. Heritage Law Office should be the first place you call. If we cannot help you, we will refer you to another qualified attorney who can.
Handling Traffic Offenses And Other Areas Of Practice
Our firm serves individuals, families and businesses in Cle Elum, Yakima and the surrounding areas throughout Washington State, including Ellensburg and Kennewick. We provide representation for clients in a variety of traffic-related matters, including drunk driving, traffic tickets, misdemeanors and gross misdemeanors, and driver's license suspension hearings (Department of Licensing, or DOL, hearings).
We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of clients and strive to achieve the best possible result for each client we serve.
Contact Heritage Law Office Today
We serve clients in Cle Elum, Ellensburg, Wenatchee, Yakima, and Kennewick. For a fee consultation, contact us at 509-899-5375 or by email.