Call For a free consultation 509-899-5375

Vacate and Restoration of Rights

If you are looking to vacate a criminal conviction or restore your gun or voter rights, give us a call.  The process to vacate or restore rights is not a complicated one if you know what you are doing.  The biggest question we hear from clients is if they qualify. 

Did you receive a felony conviction 5 years ago and want gun rights back?  You may or may not qualify.  We will look into your unique situation to determine if it is possible.  the conversation to see if you qualify is free, and we will then provide you with a quote.  Not any two cases are the same, but we will be able to investigate options and give you accurate information on what to expect.

After we determine that you qualify for a vacate of restoration of rights, we will handle the paperwork and you will not need to appear in court. The process usually does not take more than a month, depending on the specifics of your case and the availability of the prosecutors and the courts to act.

Counties We Serve

We serve counties and cities throughout Washington State, including Kittitas, Benton, Chelan, Okanogan, Othello, Ritzville, Spokane, Walla Walla, and Yakima. Contact Heritage Law Office for more information.